Covid 19 (Corona Virus)
Updated 20th May 2020
Please be sure to read the latest International Patient Consent form and Guidelines below:
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are putting extra measures in place to protect patients, visitors and staff. These measures include reducing non-essential hospital visits by:
- Making some changes to our out-patient appointments by offering telephone consultations
- Reducing the number of in-patient hospital visitors
Please contact us as your surgery may be cancelled or re-scheduled for a later date.
If you believe that you may be at risk of having coronavirus, please do not go to a hospital, GP or a pharmacy.
If you develop either of the following symptoms:
- a new, continuous cough
- a high temperature (38°C or higher)
Please stay indoors and keep away from others. Please do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
- Visit: www.111.nhs.uk/COVID-19 for advice on next steps.
- If you have mild symptoms, you will be advised to stay at home and self-isolate for between 7-14 days. You do not need to call 111 to inform them you are self-isolating. People who are self-isolating with mild symptoms will not be tested.
- If you feel or become very unwell and are unable to carry out your normal everyday activities, please call 111 for advice.